Global TradeThe First Truly Global Solution in Global Trade Management
World-Class Global Trade Management Software Solutions from Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Global Trade offers comprehensive global trade management solutions that provide trade compliance information and trade facilitation tools, allowing global trade professionals confidence and efficiency in compliance.
Built with world-class technology and backed by leading industry experts, ONESOURCE Global Trade simplifies the entire global trade management process by automating routine tasks and opening up the opportunity for professionals to focus on value-added activities.
Our Global Trade Management software offers a comprehensive set of solutions for operating, controlling and managing the following foreign trade modules:
- Free Trade Agreements (FTAs)
- Restricted Party Screening (RPS)
- Special Programs
ONESOURCE Global Trade frees your teams to enact new trade programs and enter new markets – to expand while tightening the global supply chain.
- Users stay connected with all stakeholders throughout the process while managing several foreign trade modules
- Easily integrates with leading ERPs, including certified links with Oracle, SAP and others
- Our Certified Implementer Program partners help you to enable the full operation of all import and export processes
- Accesses data from all business units in a single global instance
- End-to-end visibility and integrations among customers using our solutions in different countries
- Removes complications in implementing cost-saving special programs and free trade agreements
ONESOURCE Global Trade
A Truly Global Solution
Watch this video to discover how ONESOURCE Global Trade solutions fully optimize the entire supply chain in one standardized global solution. Now, you can automate and manage complex global trade processes with a whole new level of clarity—giving you more time to focus on what’s ahead.
Global Trade Komatsu
How Thomson Reuters partnered with Komatsu and used ONESOURCE Global Trade solutions to manage its operationsView Case Study
Tax Solutions for Souza Cruz
Solutions streamlines Souza Cruz’s tax and international commerce processesView Case Study
Benefits of our global trade compliance software
- Improves performance by configuring workflows to speed up goods clearance, sharing tools to connect as fast as possible with brokers, and by integrating internal systems, such as with your ERP.
- Increases margins by reducing logistics costs; better calculating tax and tariff liabilities; and enabling trade officers with the right research on new trade schemes, be it a new duty rate exemption, FTZ incentive, or regulatory requirement; and by providing highly intelligent classification and valuation engines.
- Better manages trade compliance and risk in streamlining internal reporting information requirements with statutory requirements across sites and countries; and by providing quick and accurate access to information to ensure visibility and predictability of operations for the entire operation.
- Free your teams to enact new trade programs with our dynamic global trade compliance software.
- To expand while tightening the global supply chain.
2nd Annual Global Trade Management Survey Results
2016 Global Trade Survey Thomson Reuters and KPMG International
A majority of global trade departments lack the systems, processes and visibility needed across supply chains to maximize incentives and internal resources to thrive in today’s highly-dynamic global marketplace. Find out more global findings, key trends and regional and industry-specific data.Explore Our Findings
- How Technology Can Help China With The New Customs Self-Tax Methodology 17 Mar, 2017 - When the General Administration of Customs (GAC) announced an immediate change for tax collection in October 2016, there was a very limited pilot area of goods at Shanghai port that were able to participate in the new self-tax methodology. Goods under HTS chapter 84, 85 and 90 imported at [...]
- How Technology Can Help AEO Succeed 10 Mar, 2017 - According to the WCO (World Trade Organization) the AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) concept provides economic operators, who meet the conditions and criteria, with benefits in the form of facilitation of customs controls in terms of safety and security, and with simplifications on customs law and rulings. The aim is to facilitate the foreign [...]
What are the top trends affecting global trade professionals in today’s environment?
Read more about managing global trade complexity, supply chain cost optimization, rethinking the workforce, and big data.Get the Emerging Trends white paper