- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Insights | Expert tax & accounting news, analysis, tips, and more
- Combat Tax Season Time Shortages with Integrated Technology and Research Tools
|Date||May 30, 2019|
With the changes brought about by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), this past tax season may have felt even more compressed than in years past. TCJA brought about complex provisions requiring a holistic understanding of the law and how it applies to your clients. At Thomson Reuters, we provide tax-workflow technology that works together to reduce redundancy of tasks and ensure that the right information is always in the right places.
Having solutions that work together to save time can be game-changing. By the end of this webinar, you’ll understand:
- How to select tools that help you quickly find the answers that you need, using in-context linking to tax research and practical TCJA guidance.
- Which questions to ask when considering integrated solutions for your firm.
- How to save time by using comprehensive, integrated tax solutions enabling your firm’s tax workflow.
Jeremiah LaRue (Thomson Reuters) — Jeremiah’s passion is helping small and large business alike realize their potential through technology and change management. As the Product Manager for Tax Workflow, he is responsible for driving the strategy and market leading position for the tax product lines offered by Thomson Reuters.
Jeremiah has more than six years of experience consulting, training, and supporting customers of the following integrated tax and accounting systems: UltraTax CS, Accounting CS, ACS Payroll, FileCabinet CS, Fixed Assets CS, NetFirm CS, Planner CS, ToolBox CS, Workpapers CS, and Onvio. Through providing specialized implementation & workflow consulting for tax professionals, he has an intricate understanding of what it takes to make professional tax & accounting firms successful. He is also an experienced public speaker on tax law updates since 2013.
Jeremiah is fluent in Spanish and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business and Spanish for Business from Central Michigan University. He is an avid ice hockey fan and player and lives in Canton, Michigan with his wife, Michele and his dog, Kikko.
Fill out the form to register for your spot in our webinar.