- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Insights | Expert tax & accounting news, analysis, tips, and more
- Make Sure Your Sanctions Compliance Program is Up-to-Date: OFAC 50% Rule
|Type||On-demand – view on your own time!|
Companies who export and import internationally need to comply with a complex regulatory framework imposed by multiple governing bodies. Navigating these requirements can be difficult for teams facing pressure to minimize the impact of compliance checks on trade.
Join Eric A. Sohn, CAMS from Dow Jones Risk & Compliance and Virginia Thompson from Thomson Reuters for a discussion on sanctions ownership regulations and how to make sure your process is compliant. Learn about the background of these regulations, current policies, and strategies for maintaining compliance.
- Overview of sanctions ownership regulations, including the OFAC 50% rule
- Why it’s important for companies to manage this process
- Tools and processes that can help you ensure compliance with these challenging regulations
Fill out the form to view the webinar.