- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Insights | Expert tax & accounting news, analysis, tips, and more
- Reducing Organizational Cost Through Global Statutory Reporting
As organizations turn to the centralized preparation of local country statutory financial reporting (non-US) there is an increasing need to adopt best-practice use of technology to support these operations. Find out how global statutory reporting can help your organization reduce costs.
On this webinar we will be discussing:
- Understand why local country (non-US) statutory financial reporting is important and currently costs your organization much more than US reporting
- Discuss best practice processes on how other organizations are centralizing and standardizing their process
- Understand your opportunity to centralize non-US multi jurisdiction global statutory reporting
Andrew is the head of proposition, statutory reporting and shared service centers. Andrew leads the global statutory reporting proposition and product management. Prior to this Andrew had 8 years at PwC where he led software implementations and content development in Australia.
Sam Johnstone is an experienced solution consultant for global statutory reporting in our corporate market segment. Sam represents our statutory reporting tool as the product specialist. Prior to this Sam worked for 4 years in professional services as a global implementation lead for our statutory reporting solution.
William (Liam) Twomey is VP, International Media Network Controller at Viacom. Liam manages a team of 80 across the globe performing the financial statement preparation close process for of the International Media Networks business of Viacom with revenue in excess $2 Billion. Liam has had various roles senior Finance and Controllership roles throughout his career as well as 8 years in practice at PwC.
Please complete the form to view the webinar on demand.