- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Insights | Expert tax & accounting news, analysis, tips, and more
- Strategies to mitigate supply chain risk and disruption
- How to mitigate risk in your supply chain
- Access our on-demand webinar: How to mitigate risk in your supply chain
How to mitigate risk in your supply chain
To successfully mitigate risk in your supply chain, it is important for you to understand the myriad connections that may trigger exposure. Utilizing the appropriate technology will allow you, as a supply chain leader, to proactively manage reputational risks, avoid penalties, and prevent shipment delays on your goods, all while remaining compliant.
Speakers will provide insight on the challenges and potential solutions to mitigate risks related to sanctions and denied party screening, product classification (ECN and HS), use of forced labor, supply chain delays and disruption, fines, penalties, loss of export privileges, and other exposures.