- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Insights | Expert tax & accounting news, analysis, tips, and more
- Strategies to mitigate supply chain risk and disruption
- Maintaining ROI during supply chain disruption
- Access our on-demand webinar: Maintaining ROI during supply chain disruption
Maintaining ROI during supply chain disruption
Supply chain management is complex due to global networks and the possibility of disruption, which can impact a company’s profit. Supply chain leaders often look to technology to proactively mitigate risk and manage disruptions related to pandemics, natural disasters, regulatory changes, geopolitics, and more.
Panelists will provide insight on supply chain disruptions and the implications of these challenges, future trends, and how supply chain managers should react to protect profitability.