- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE corporate tax software and services
- Global Trade Management
- ONESOURCE Global Trade On-Site Needs Assessment
Our one-day on-site needs assessment visit provides trade compliance departments the opportunity to evaluate their current state and to identify a future desired state that automates compliance activities. By analyzing the differences or the gaps between the two identified positions, our staff will provide you with a strategic roadmap for you to follow to build automation into your trade compliance department that best suits your international operations.
Our one-day needs assessment consists of the following:
- Initial review and assessment of your company's trade compliance activities and its current state
- Evaluation of current workflow, requirements and standards and proposed enhancements for improving compliance and efficiencies
- Gap assessment with recommended solutions for process automation
- Report that outlines your company’s trade compliance current state and recommendations for an enhanced trade compliance program
- Identify areas for potential savings and risk mitigation
Customer benefits to our one day needs assessment
Our staff have the benefit of having conducted need assessments in a wide variety of industries and are able to share best practices and industry wide knowledge.
Our experts bring fresh eyes and a new approach to study, examine and analyze a company’s trade compliance processes.
As an outside party, we can enter your location for the sole purpose of conducting a needs assessment. We conduct the assessment, and interview and gather operational data in a timely manner with your support and minimal disruption to your trade compliance activities.
Schedule Your on-site needs assessment
Please fill out the form for more information or to see if you qualify for an onsite assessment.