for Tax and Accounting Professionals
Thank you for attending the Thomson Reuters SYNERGY User Conference for tax and accounting firms
We're proud to announce that SYNERGY 2023 will take place in-person at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado November 8-11, 2023.
Highlights from SYNERGY2022 in Washington D.C.
4 days of interactive learning
Learn, discuss, share, and have fun as you explore the future of tax and accounting with users and experts from around the country.
Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
SYNERGY2023 will be held at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Denver, CO. Standing at the edge of the Front Range, Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center showcases the state’s alpine charm and offers guests a welcome reprieve from the typical mountain resort stay.
...Since Thomson Reuters is on the leading edge, we rely on them to keep us updated and let us know what we should be thinking of and different products we should be considering.
When I started looking at all of the different classes that SYNERGY offers, I knew this was exactly what I needed to take me to the next level so that I could become more efficient for my clients.
APPRECIATE. NOMINATE. CELEBRATE.
The Luca Pacioli Accounting Awards
2022 Luca Awards
The Luca Awards are named after “The Father of Accounting”, Luca Pacioli. He was a monk, a magician, and a lover of numbers. Pacioli was both a domain expert and someone who saw the opportunity to harness new technologies.
Congratulations to our 2022 Luca Award Winners!
- Firm of the Year: This award goes to the firm that embraces Luca’s innovative spirit in transforming or improving their business.
- Rookie of the Year: This award goes to the brand-new (within the last year) Thomson Reuters firm that had the most successful implementation of products and services.
- Peer Support: This award recognizes a member of the Thomson Reuters online Community platform who helps their peer practitioners.
- Impact: This award recognizes a firm or individual who makes a difference in their community and creates a positive impact on the people around them.
- Trailblazer: This award celebrates an up and coming minority firm leader who continues to break the mold in the workplace by cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture.
2022 Luca Award winners
Angela M. Hodges, CPA
Hodges Accounting & Tax Services, LLC
Kroese & Kroese, PC
Rookie of the year
Ernest J. Villany
Boulder Valley CPAs
Shana R. Robinson
Firm of the Year
Frequently Asked Questions
SYNERGY 2023 will take place in-person at Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Denver, CO from November 8-11, 2023
No, there will only be an in-person conference in 2023.
2022 PURCHASE PRICE (Ends December 31, 2022)
$1,999 first attendee from firm
$1,899 each additional attendee from firm
2023 EARLY BIRD PURCHASE PRICE (Ends April 30, 2023)
$2,199 first attendee from firm
$2,099 each additional attendee from firm
2023 PURCHASE PRICE (Starts May 1, 2023)
$2,399 first attendee from firm
$2,299 each additional attendee from firm
- All in-person breakout sessions (includes CPE credit during the conference and select tax specific breakout sessions quality for IRS Continued Education credit)
- All keynotes
- In-person roundtable session
- All entertainment and engagement activities
- Experience Zone: demo stations and exhibits (sponsors)
Credit Card payment is the only method of payment available and is required to complete and confirm your registration.
No, all lodging and travel fees are separate from the price of the conference and are the responsibility of the attendee.
Thomson Reuters will follow the guidelines set out by the CDC, as well as the guidelines set by the local health authorities in the geographical location of the event. Conference attendees should review government guidance to confirm eligibility to travel and stay at the Gaylord National.
The overall dress code for SYNERGY is business casual, however, we recommend casual attire for social events and receptions. We also recommend you bring additional attire if you plan to explore the area.
If you would like to cancel your existing registration for a full refund, a written cancellation request must be submitted to SYNERGYsupport@thomsonreuters.com by September 30, 2023. No refunds will be honored after this deadline.
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors
To request one of our sales consultants be in touch with you, please complete this form.
Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Professional Software & Service is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.