- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- SYNERGY conference series | Thomson Reuters tax & accounting
- SYNERGY 2020 | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Conference for Accounting Firms
- Confidence for a Dynamic Future
- Thomson Reuters SYNERGY SYNovation Story Promotion
- Thank you for submitting your #SYNovation success story!
Thank you for sharing your #SYNovation success story with Thomson Reuters!
Add a video to your submission, by posting your video to Twitter or LinkedIn with #SYNovation
See how other firms use Thomson Reuters solutions to augment their firm's success.
If your submission qualified for an Amazon EchoDot Award, we will be in touch with you shortly. Thomson Reuters may also need to verify qualifications prior to issuing Awards, per the Terms and Conditions below.
Solutions for accounting firms to help you bring more value to clients
Every day, you’re faced with greater client demands than ever before. Get the proven software and content that will help you master every aspect of your practice, including accounting and auditing, tax, payroll, firm management, marketing, staff training — and everything in between.
Terms and conditions
The Thomson Reuters SYNovation Story Contest - (as herein described, “Contest”), sponsored by Thomson Reuters (“Sponsor”) rewards accounting firms who contribute to a collection of stories about how their guidance has impacted their clients.
Sponsor will award an EchoDot (“Prize”) to the first ten (10) accounting, tax or audit firms whose story is received. Approximate total retail value: $25.00.
How to Enter
To qualify as a winning entry, the story MUST:
- Be submitted before the end of the June 23 virtual event, Confidence for a Dynamic Future
- Be submitted via the collection form on Tax.ThomsonReuters.com website
- Provide complete answers to all questions on the submission form. Videos may be included with your submissions.
- Be one of the first ten stories to arrive, according to the form submission time stamp, meeting all the criteria requested on the submission form
- Be submitted by a firm employee who is at least 18 years of age
All submissions are subject to verification at Sponsor’s reasonable discretion. Submissions that do not meet the criteria will not be eligible to win a prize.
Story and videos submissions may be used in a video created by Sponsor
Release for Use of Story and Videos
By submitting a firm success story via this Contest, Entrant agrees that:
- Sponsor has the right, at its option, to use your company name and your name & title, and to use your story and edit the video, in all media, anywhere in the world and in any language.
- Use of your company name in the video will not violate the right(s) of any third party. Additionally, in using your company name in the video, Sponsor will not do anything to impair your company's rights.
- Your company will have the right to final review and approval of the video prior to Sponsor’s publication of the video.
- Sponsor will own all rights, title and interest in, and to the results and proceeds resulting from, the video.
- You may ask us to discontinue subsequent use of your video at any time, and Sponsor will abide by such request, although will not be required to remove previously published videos.
- This is the full understanding between your company and Sponsor on this subject.
The Promotion is open only to accounting, tax or audit firms within the United States.
Employment and eligibility are subject to verification at Sponsor’s reasonable discretion.
Members of the general public, and individuals who are not currently employed by a tax, accounting, or audit firm, are not eligible to enter, participate or win.
Employees, officers, directors of Thomson Reuters, their respective staff persons and affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies and members of their immediate families (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in their same households, are ineligible to enter, participate or win.
The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
An individual employee representing his/her employer/principal in this Contest is responsible for reviewing, understanding and abiding by his/her principal’s or employer’s policies regarding authorization to participate in activities such as the Contest described in these Terms and Conditions, communications and publications. If you are participating in violation of your principal’s/employer’s policies, you/the registered participant may be disqualified from registering for and/or participating in the Contest and being awarded/retaining prizes. Released Parties disclaim liability for any claims or disputes between an employee/agent and his/her employer (or other principal-agent relationships) arising out of this matter.
Only the first ten eligible firms to successfully submit a story fulfilling the criteria on the submission form are eligible for a Prize.
An entry will be disqualified if it is sexually explicit, suggestive, profane, pornographic or contains nudity; if it is derogatory of any ethnicity, race, gender, religion, profession or age group; or if it promotes or encourages violence or materially dangerous activities.
Submission of an eligible story constitutes consent to and agreement with the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and official Contest communications and publications by Sponsor.
Winner Selection and Notification
Sponsor will personally contact winners, and Prizes will be delivered by August 30, 2020. If Sponsor is, for any reason, unable to contact a winner, a winner does not reply to notification, or fails to execute a requested affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) within twenty-four  hours of notification, or is found to have violated the Terms and Conditions or is otherwise determined to be ineligible, the potential winner will be disqualified and Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select an alternate winner from all remaining eligible entries.