- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- What Is a Tax Engine?
What Is a Tax Engine?
As a growing company with financial transactions, you face challenges in an uncertain time – especially when it comes to your tax compliance processes. Your goal is to scale up confidently & quickly, stay tax compliant, and improve accuracy on tax calculations for sales and use tax and so much more. Your greatest fear? Believing you are 100% tax compliant, only to find out you are not even close. That’s when you need a tax engine.
A tax engine is software that is fully integrated into your ERP, CRM, or e-commerce system - designed to keep you on top of sales and use tax laws, as well as international tax regulations such as VAT and GST. It ensures that tax is correctly calculated and applied to your business transactions.
With a tax engine, you can:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tax regulations that may change from month to month
- Improve tax filing accuracy and limiting IRS over- and underpayments
- Apply exemption certificate management for customers that are exempt from sales tax
- Calculate real-time sales and use tax rates, as well as VAT, GST, and more
- Minimize the risk of costly tax mistakes and audits
Improve accuracy, control audit risk, and increase efficiency – and you get your tax right, the first time, every time. Contact us today to learn more about how our sales tax engine can help take you where you want to go as a growing business: +1 888 885 0206