ONESOURCE Statutory ReportingAccounts production software
Save time and resources with our statutory reporting software
Imagine a world of statutory reporting where the preparation and review process for each of your teams around the world is simple: taking hours instead of days, having consistent data throughout the report and automating repetitive tasks.
With Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE™ Statutory Reporting, you can create statutory financial reports through a centralized platform. Meet your local compliance needs more efficiently and effectively utilizing this corporate financial reporting software which contains local language and regulations for each country. Updates from the trustworthy experts at Big 4 allow you to redirect time you’d normally spend on research, formatting and burdensome manual work.
Focus on What Matters with Statutory Reporting Technology
Technology swiftly delivers today’s best tool for statutory reporting success: the gift of time. Learn more about giving your statutory reporting a boost.Download the eBook
Why choose ONESOURCE Statutory Reporting software for accounts production?
Transcend tedious manual processes and multiple rounds of iterations, access the research and formatting you need and ensure safety against audit in one solution. With the help of our statutory reporting software, you can now redirect your time and resources to valuable work.
- Speed: Spend less time on data collection and managing multiple report iterations with auditors. With ONESOURCE Statutory Reporting, you can quickly access the data you need.
- Standardization on best practices: Access the content you need, when you need it. Country-specific content from the Big 4 provides you assurance that it meets the local compliance rules. With automatic updates in a standardized process and standardized content, you spend less time tediously laboring for data consistency increasing efficiency and improving controls — saving you time and money.
- Transition from GAAP to local statutory: Reconciling the walk from GAAP to local statutory is simpler than ever. You can easily load general ledger data in multiple formats with audit trails for all data sources.
- Quality reports: Improve the quality of your reports and stop re-keying errors. With our statutory reporting software, you can capture and store your data just once — pre-linked disclosures, automated rounding, note/page number referencing, roll forward, linking data, pre-tagged XBRL reports and standard work papers. In addition, you can quickly add, remove and customize disclosures.
Three questions to ask yourself
- Utilize best-practice content backed by the Big 4
- Automate “the simple things”: additions, rounding, workpapers and more
- Link your reports to automatically and uniformly apply updates and simplify your roll-forward process
- Import your balances and GAAP data and post journals documenting the process from GAAP to STAT and vice versa
- Provide journal summaries explaining the documentation and context
- Store all materials in one location so you can easily locate original data
- Ensure everything you need is located and linked together in one central repository
- Automate updates to enact changes throughout all reports—eliminating manual entry and risk of error
- Access all workpaper, journal and mapping summaries that substantiate your reports with a complete audit trail in just one location
Time for what really matters
Meeting regulatory requirements – whether they are locally based, centralized in centers of excellence (shared services centers) or otherwise – is easier with the right knowledge readily available. With our corporate financial reporting software, you can prepare reports with greater efficiency so you have time to focus on what matters most: your organization.Statutory Reporting brochure PDF - 1.7MB
Harmonising the Four Elements of Statutory Reporting
Learn about the four key elements that must line up in order for you to be successful through any finance, tax or IT transformation.Get your copy today
Why Top CFOs Are Transforming Statutory Reporting With Technology
As global regulators seek to minimize corporate tax avoidance and increase transparency among multinational enterprises, the role of the tax, accounting and finance department has been elevated to new heights. Our thoughts on Forbes.com.Learn more