- EWP Marketing Websites (NEW)
- 1041 tax software | Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE
Why choose 1041 Income Tax
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE 1041 software automates the entire income tax reporting process for estates and trusts, from loss limitations to DNI allocations among beneficiaries. Our 1041 tax software calculates your tax return as you work — and because it's based in the cloud, you can work in real time from anywhere, using any device. You'll get all of the federal and state forms and schedules you need to prepare any Form 1041 return. Plus, you can handle these additional return filings:
- Form 1041-A, US Information Return Trust Accumulation of Charitable Amounts
- Form 1041-QFT, US Income Tax Return for Qualified Funeral Trusts
- Form 5227, Split-Interest Trust Information Return
- Form 1040NR, US Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
- Form 3520-A, Annual Information Return of Foreign Trust with a US Owner
- Grantor/Agency Report
What you get with our 1041 income tax software
Get the forms you need, including the K-1 tax form and Schedules A-F, I, and Forms 2210, 4707, 4952, 6198, 8582, 8949, and 8950.
Perform Section 678 taxation of beneficiary (Crummey withdrawal powers).
Let the program automatically allocate expenses or dictate allocations.
Passive loss limitations and carry-forward calculations are included.
Use the 1041 module as a standalone product or integrate it with our ONESOURCE Fiduciary Accounting module to share data.
Track information for all state returns with an estate or trust filing requirement, including the District of Columbia.
Submit electronic filings for any state that accepts them, as well as for all IRS-supported federal filings.
Trust and estate management customers also buy these solutions
Whether you want to automate a single task or handle the entire process, we have the solutions to help you create, execute, and maintain rock-solid trusts.