- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Insights | Expert tax & accounting news, analysis, tips, and more
- Thomson Reuters Backstage presents: The robots are here! How artificial intelligence is changing the tax and accounting world
A sneak peek at Thomson Reuters Backstage
Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, robots — you’ve seen the movies and heard the buzz. And you may be wondering, “Does this matter for me and my firm today? Should I care?” Let’s cut to the heart of the matter — watch our free on-demand webcast and hear from innovation experts at Thomson Reuters who have been researching this topic for the past decade.
This on-demand webcast will explore:
- AI trends that will impact how tax and accounting work is done, including whether robots really are on pace to replace accountants.
- Whether putting AI to work in your firm can live up to the hype and help you live your best work life.
- How Thomson Reuters is embracing AI by enabling our industry-leading research product – introducing Checkpoint Edge™!
- A behind-the-scenes look at what makes Checkpoint Edge the smartest research tool you’ve ever used and why it’s worth a look, even if you’re a Checkpoint expert.
Amanda Trent is a Segment Marketing Lead in the Thomson Reuters Digital Demand Center and has been with the company since 2013. As a former journalist with a B.S. in Journalism and a M.A. in Technical Communications, she is a digital marketing and tech aficionado with a keen interest in the latest trends in digital innovation.
Jordan Kleinsmith is the Product Innovation Lead for Thomson Reuters’ Tax Professionals business, working out of Ann Arbor, Michigan. Jordan joined Thomson Reuters in 2006 as a Technical Support intern and throughout his 13 years with the company has served as a technical support representative, trainer, sales representative, and product manager. Now, Jordan’s innovation team works to explore new product possibilities, largely through co-innovation projects with customers. Jordan resides in Saline, MI with his two young daughters, Helen and Sophie.
Pushkar is passionate about creating and taking to market innovative solutions for the betterment of the Tax and Accounting professionals. As the Head of Research Suite of Products in the Tax Professionals division, Pushkar is responsible for setting the vision and executing the roadmap for Checkpoint, Taxnet Pro, and Checkpoint World product lines.
Pushkar holds a Masters Degree in Business Management from Duke University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering majoring in Computer and Information Science from VT University in India. Before beginning his career at Thomson Reuters, Pushkar worked in Data Analytics and Architecture at Intel and co-founded a Legal Compliance firm in India.
Khalid Al-Kofahi leads Thomson Reuters’ Center for AI and Cognitive Computing – an applied computer science R&D team - focusing on simplifying how professionals find information, how they interact with information-based systems and how they make decisions.
Khalid is a recognized expert in machine learning, information retrieval and natural language processing, especially in the context of building large scale industrial applications for the legal, tax & accounting, news and financial domains. Khalid has a Ph.D. from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA, M.S. from Rochester Institute of Technology, USA, both in Computer Engineering and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan.
Please complete this form to watch this free on-demand webcast.