- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Thomson Reuters Checkpoint solutions for tax, accounting & audit
- Orbitax International Tax Platform
Why choose Orbitax International Tax Platform?
The globalization and digitization of business has given rise to frequently changing tax rules and regulations, and these changes will only increase in frequency and in scope. Global businesses, particularly those located in the United States, must provide their tax departments with the tools to keep up with this complexity.
Benefits of the Orbitax International Tax Platform (ITP):
- Native cloud application made up of a series of fully integrated solutions and tools that target typical recurring tax department workflows.
- Powered by a global tax rules engine, ITP provides in-depth coverage of the tax rules and tax rates of 195 countries.
- The engine is updated on a daily basis, tied to an MNE’s global footprint, and delivered to all stakeholders.
What you get with Orbitax International Tax Platform
Track an MNE’s global footprint, including entities and cross border transactions
Comprehensive analysis of tax regimes with embedded tools to put your research into action
Automatic due date obligation tracker for all your filing needs, tied directly to your global footprint
End-to-End Solution for determining and completing the required forms for cross-border transactions
Worldwide tax law change tracker for 195 countries and jurisdictions with custom alerts
Pull calculations, rates, and entity data directly into Microsoft® Excel
How the Orbitax International Tax Platform works
A fully integrated series of software solutions focusing on multiple tax workflows for multinational entities.
How the Orbitax ITP ensures global tax compliance
Tracks law changes on a daily basis and ties the law changes to the MNE footprint that is maintained inside ITP.
Sends out quarterly customized reports of entity data and entity charts to stakeholders who update the MNE's footprint inside ITP.
All changes in both tax laws and MNE footprint are automatically updated.
Any new filing obligation like a HK CbC notification as a result of both a new HK entity being created and new CbC laws being implemented in HK are automatically created and assigned to stakeholders including sending out timely notifications and reminders.
Ready to start a conversation?
Need more information about how our solutions can work for you? Drop us a line and someone from our sales team will get back to you. Or you can call a representative in your region at +1 800 968 8900.