DataFlow Data management software to help collect, organize and optimize your data at every step
Streamline the data collection process
Data management, organization and optimization
Most tax departments spend 80% of their time collecting and manually inputting data and 20% reviewing it. ONESOURCE DataFlow can flip those proportions and transform how you gather, use, store, and reuse data across your tax processes — increasing data management efficiency and enabling you to focus on what you do best, tax.
From workpapers to your tax packages to 199 calculation and information requests, ONESOURCE DataFlow helps standardize, organize, and optimize your data at every step.
Automate and standardize tax workpapers
ONESOURCE DataFlow helps you standardize and automate your tax workpapers with secured web-based templates. You control the line items, the organization, and which in-house staff and external sources are granted access to it.
Collect data more efficiently & securely
This data collection software enables you to distribute and monitor requests and reminders around the globe. Sources view an easy workbook in Microsoft® Office Excel and can attach notes or documents so that all pertinent information lives with the data, strengthening the audit trail, and adding a level of detail for analysis. The data is stored in a central repository, easily accessible for review.
Extract and move data easily
ONESOURCE DataFlow extracts and moves the data you collect to your income tax or tax provision workpapers. The software can also help identify duplications or incorrect codes, preventing time-consuming errors and increasing your compliance.
Achieve Tangible Results with ONESOURCE DataFlow
ONESOURCE DataFlow customers have achieved:
- 10,000 hour reduction in overall tax compliance and provision process
- Filing federal tax return two months early
- Accelerated their Return to Accruals calculation process by five months, reporting in September rather than January
- Automated over 75 percent of book-tax adjustments calculation
- Lets you automate how you gather, use, store and reuse data.
- Eliminates the need for manual consolidation, making data available for global retrieval, consolidation, and reporting directly from Excel.
- Allows you to standardize and organize workpapers and process more accurate information.
- Enables you to track the status of data requests and ease the communication process for data providers.
- Helps you to reduce human error by eliminating the need to rekey data.
- Extracts the maximum value from your data.
Your data. Harmonized
See how to solve one of the biggest problems in tax departments everywhere…data management. Gathering data worldwide and streamlining tax packages has always been a challenge. Until now. Learn how you can leverage data management solutions from ONESOURCE for your compliance needs.
Enhanced performance and productivity
See how tax professionals achieved data optimization with ONESOURCE DataFlow.
We’ve been able to realize huge time savings using ONESOURCE DataFlow. We’ve been able to process 300-400 international tax returns a year with a minimum of staff — you are able to integrate directly and not have to manually manipulate the data every time you get something from a data provider, so it’s been fantastic in our respect.Jean Blackstone
Senior Tax Manager of International Reporting, Liberty Global
Request a Demo