Integrated Tax & Accounting Workflow
Simple Workflow for Complex Processes
The applications and services of the CS Professional Suite are designed to work seamlessly together as an integrated system. Whether you choose just a few applications or the entire suite, your products share information and automate workflow to increase your firm's efficiency and profitability—and raise the level of service for your clients.
Here's an example of an integrated workflow process using the CS Professional Suite:
Your client enters source data with Accounting CS Client Access, which lets them view financial data in real time, enter transactions and perform everyday functions like check writing, payables, receivables and payroll processing.
Accounting CS and other applications—trial balance, payroll, financial reporting and more—let you take advantage of the web to share the same database. See just how easy it can be:
- Manage, mark up and process your workpapers and source documents using Workpapers CS.
- Source Document Processing can automatically name and organize your documents into the folder structure you're familiar with in UltraTax CS, while you can use Source Data Entry to automatically transfer data to UltraTax CS.
- Use Microsoft® Office® integration to automate your Excel® worksheets so they’ll proforma and save you time each year.
- Make final adjustments in Workpapers CS trial balance, then seamlessly export balances to UltraTax CS in seconds.
- Process your clients' payroll tax compliance, make adjustments, and create financial statements, W-2, 1099 and 1095-C forms—as well as year-end balance data—using Accounting CS.
- At tax time, transfer it all directly into UltraTax CS.
It's easy to manage your day-to-day activities at every step of the process with Practice CS, which gives you valuable insight into the state of your firm's business with a real-time, up-to-the-minute look at staff workflow, client status and firm information.
Use the secure NetClient CS client portal to directly invoice your clients and collect credit card payments. Save postage and staff time that would be spent contacting clients by mail or phone.
By taking advantage of the built-in paperless capabilities across the suite, your firm can benefit from an end-to-end paperless workflow that extends all the way to your client.
And you can do it all with our powerful cloud computing options, Virtual Office CS or SaaS (Software as a Service) for the CS Professional Suite, and our mobile apps.