- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Solutions for Accounting Firms | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
- Thomson Reuters Cloud Audit Suite: Audit Technology
Cloud Audit Suite
Progressive audit and accounting technology for the modern auditor
Modern auditors know there’s never been a more challenging time to monitor and meet evolving regulatory changes and professional standards. And with emerging technologies like data analytics, machine learning, AI, and blockchain threatening to forever change the face of the accounting industry, firms are more focused than ever on innovation that will propel them into the next generation of audit automation.
The solution is the Thomson Reuters cloud audit suite, the preferred end-to-end continuum of AI-enabled audit applications, provided by the industry’s most relied upon and trusted content provider dedicated to creating innovative tools to improve the lives of our tax, accounting, and audit partners. Experience a comprehensive and seamless audit workflow solution:
- Manage your audit engagement: AdvanceFlow is your web-native organizational hub used to power your audit workflow while allowing next-level, real-time access to workpapers, trial balances, and peers throughout the engagement.
- Guided, start-to-finish audit preparation, compilation, and review methodology: Checkpoint Engage delivers new technology to reduce unnecessary steps, while supporting junior audit staff, and providing in-application guidance to ensure you comply to standards throughout your engagements.
- Secure audit confirmations: Confirmation is the easy, fast, and secure way to send confirmations to anyone, anywhere in the world, eliminating traditional methods that are prone to error, even fraud.
- Find anwers quickly with embedded research and professional standards: Checkpoint Edge leverages the 200+ years of our award-winning audit editorial staff, available throughout your engagement process and powered by AI that gets smarter with every search.
- Access documents 24/7 with cloud-based storage: GoFileRoom combines document management, scanning, and workflow technologies into a single cloud-based solution to streamline these services and create a truly paperless office.
- Get specialized audit training and consulting: AuditWatch provides leading experts to train and consult on everything from audit methodology and the audit process to audit technology services. Let your firm focus on what it does best and rely on AuditWatch to deliver the training.
What audit automation provides to clients and firms
Securely access your audit data online from anywhere with a cloud-based solution that updates stakeholders in real time.
Simplify your audit process with an end-to-end solution integrated with related tools, including the only true confirmation service and third-party data analytics.
Engage your staff with progressive technology and provide busy season work/life balance through efficiency and automation.
Rely on our audit methodology backed by experienced editors and authors that ensure the materials are accurate to help you pass peer review.
Expand your client base and secure future revenue streams with more competitive tools and consultation services.
Keep staff engaged and confident with cutting-edge tools that let them do their jobs quicker and more effectively.
See the cloud audit suite in action
What is Thomson Reuters Cloud Audit Suite?
Audit transformation takes place anytime, anywhere
What our customers are saying
Time savings realized with the integration between AdvanceFlow and Checkpoint Engage (2:22)
Chris Gleason of BHM CPA Group, Inc. talks about the efficiencies in their audit planning.
Using Checkpoint Engage and AdvanceFlow in specialty audit requirements (2:21)
Tim Vande Werken of Evenhouse & Co. discusses improved accessibility and security for audit engagements.
Why We Use AdvanceFlow and Checkpoint Engage (3:21)
Accounting firm MN Blum shares how this integrated solution offers powerful efficiency and unparalleled flexibility to staff and clients.
Ready to start a conversation?
Need more information about how our solutions can work for you? Drop us a line and someone from our sales team will get back to you. Or you can call a representative in your region at +1 800 968 8900.