- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Solutions for Accounting Firms | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
- Thomson Reuters Cloud Audit Suite: Audit Technology
Cloud Audit Suite
Progressive audit technology for the growth-minded firm
Modern auditors know there’s never been a more challenging time to monitor and meet evolving regulatory changes and audit standards. And with emerging technology expectations such as analytics, machine learning, blockchain, and AI, firms need tools that let them confidently innovate in the face of change with audit automation.
The cloud audit suite helps firms future-proof their audit capabilities through real-time digital collaboration, engaging employees with progressive technologies, and greatly improving client retention by delivering actionable insights and value-added services beyond the audit report.
The Thomson Reuters cloud audit suite consists of three integrated components:
- AdvanceFlow: The most comprehensive web-based engagement management tool on the market with full trial balance capabilities, workpaper management, and financial statement reporting functionality.
- Checkpoint Engage: Provides risk assessment workflow and tailored planning for the audit based on the award-winning PPC methodology. Checkpoint Engage lives inside AdvanceFlow so your teams can access planning activities and complete risk assessment procedures right within your engagement.
- Audit Intelligence: Enables project management, data ingestion, automated analytics, and ratio analysis and benchmarking with industry norms built specifically for the needs of auditors.
What audit automation provides to clients and firms
Simplify your audit process from start to finish with an integrated, cloud-based solution that updates stakeholders in real time
Take your business offerings beyond the audit itself to provide clients strategic insights and advice based on robust data analytics
Engage your staff with progressive technology and provide busy season work/life balance through efficiency and automation
Eliminate inefficient, unbalanced workflows that negatively impact realization rates
Expand your client base and secure future revenue streams with more competitive tools and consultation services
Keep staff engaged and confident with cutting-edge tools that let them do their jobs quicker and more effectively
What our customers are saying
Time savings realized with the integration between AdvanceFlow and Checkpoint Engage (2:22)
Chris Gleason of BHM CPA Group, Inc. talks about the efficiencies in their audit planning.
Using Checkpoint Engage and AdvanceFlow in specialty audit requirements (2:21)
Tim Vande Werken of Evenhouse & Co. discusses improved accessibility and security for audit engagements.
Why We Use AdvanceFlow and Checkpoint Engage (3:21)
Accounting firm MN Blum shares how this integrated solution offers powerful efficiency and unparalleled flexibility to staff and clients.
Ready to start a conversation?
Need more information about how our solutions can work for you? Drop us a line and someone from our sales team will get back to you. Or you can call a representative in your region at +1 800 968 8900.