- Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting software and research solutions
- Solutions for Accounting Firms | Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting
- Manage Like You Mean It: 5 Pain Points Revealed
Manage Like You Mean It: 5 Pain Points Revealed
It's time to manage like you mean it—discover how to address the top five practice management challenges when you attend a free Practice CS webcast.
Designed for those who don't already use Practice CS, this webcast offers one CPE credit hour and practical solutions for common workday issues. From effectively organizing data to evaluating your profits, you'll learn innovative ways to improve your practice.
In this free webcast, you'll see how to solve the five major pain points of practice management, including:
- Keeping Client Data Organized—When client and contact information is scattered across multiple applications, it's difficult to know what (and where) the most up-to-date information is.
- Locating Key Information Quickly—If data isn't structured in an organized and logical way, it's challenging to be efficient for your clients and find information as quickly as they need it.
- Tracking Profits Accurately—If you don't have an accurate, continuous understanding about where you're making and losing money, your firm's bottom line will suffer.
- Streamlining Project Management—Tedious manual processes and disorganized workflows hurt productivity when you don't have the ability to see the status of all work in your firm at a glance.
- Getting Paid on Time—Ah, billing. The process can be laborious and stressful, especially if you're not being paid in a timely manner.
(Note: CPE credit is not applicable for the recorded webcast.)