Using Thomson Reuters Onvio To Improve Your Client Interactions
In a world that gets busier by the minute, it can be hard for both you and your clients to find time in your schedules to meet. That's why many tax and accounting professionals rely on digital interaction to fill the gap—and why, increasingly, clients actually prefer efficient digital contact over more traditional face-to-face meetings.
Even if you're not in the same room, it doesn't mean you can't maintain the high quality of personal meetings. It just takes a bit more awareness, a little more ingenuity—and the right technology.
In this free webcast, you'll see how Thomson Reuters Onvio can help you improve your client relationships while driving efficiency, even when you're miles apart.
The real-time interface of this revolutionary new cloud software for tax and accounting professionals extends to all the vital parts of your practice: document management, practice management and information exchange. So it's entirely possible to keep the personalized collaboration that's critical to client relationships alive and thriving.
Among the topics we cover:
- An overview of the information exchange process
- How Onvio applications facilitate the secure exchange of information between firm and client
- Designing a new process to make sharing information easier for both you and your clients
- How to leverage mobile device technology, such as cameras, to allow for more personalized, real-time exchange of information
- Managing and training people through the changes