Off-Site Social Event
We hope you’ll join us for this exceptional opportunity for you to have some fun with your fellow conference attendees and guests.
Get ready for one of the biggest parties we’ve ever thrown because we’ve reserved The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ — Diagon Alley™, Krustyland/Springfield, and World Expo at Universal Studios Florida® just for you!
We’ll depart the Gaylord Palms by air-conditioned motorcoach at 7:30 and arrive to a red carpet welcome at Universal Orlando®. Dinner begins promptly at 8:30.
The buffet-style dinner will be served in Diagon Alley™, where you’ll enjoy traditional British fare chicken, shepherd’s pie, vegetarian pasta, tossed salad, delectable desserts, domestic and imported beer, wine, and delicious non-alcoholic drinks like Butterbeer™, pumpkin juice™, lemonade, iced tea, cider, and more.
After dinner, there will be music by a DJ, arcade games to play, several thrilling attractions reserved exclusively for our group to explore—no standing in long lines!
Attractions & Merchandise Stores
- Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™: At the far end of Diagon Alley™ stands Gringotts™, the goblin-run bank. Inside, you’ll experience a pulse-pounding adventure on the groundbreaking, multi-dimensional thrill ride that puts you right in the middle of the action as you navigate your way through the perils of the Gringotts™ vaults — encountering Harry, Ron, and Hermione along the way!
- Ollivanders™: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC: Ollivanders™ is one of the wizarding world’s premier wand shops. Here visitors will be able to witness the magical experience of a wand choosing a wizard.
- Borgin and Burkes™: Located in Knockturn Alley, the shelves of this shop are lined with Dark objects such as Death Eater™ masks, skulls, and other sinister items.
- Celestina Warbeck and the Banshees: This swinging show features never-before-heard songs including, “A Cauldron Full Of Hot, Strong Love,” “You Stole My Cauldron But You Can’t Have My Heart” and “You Charmed The Heart Right Out Of Me” — titles all created by J.K. Rowling.
- Gringotts™ Money Exchange: Ask a Gringotts™ bank goblin questions and exchange your Muggle currency for Gringotts™ Bank Notes. These bank notes can be used for purchases within Diagon Alley™ (and throughout the rest of Universal Studios Florida®).® Resort.
- The Knight Bus™: Parked on the London embankment is the purple, triple-decker Knight Bus™, which stranded witches and wizards flag down for emergency transport. Passers-by can look in the windows and see curtains, beds, and an ornate chandelier, as well as hear chatter from the talkative shrunken head hanging over the steering wheel and witness his rapport with the conductor.
- Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes: In the Harry Potter™ stories, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes is the novelty joke shop run by identically ingenious prankster twins Fred and George Weasley. It offers patrons all manner of mischief, from Extendable Ears to love potions and much more.
- Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions: Here, guests will find Hogwarts™ school uniforms, ties, scarves, sweaters and cardigans, as well as other apparel and jewelry fashion items inspired by the four school houses of Gryffindor™, Ravenclaw™, Hufflepuff™ and Slytherin™.
- Quality Quidditch™ Supplies: Quality Quidditch™ Supplies is the destination to find everything you will need to play the most popular sport in the wizarding world! The shop carries a wide assortment of Quidditch™ apparel and equipment including Quidditch™ sweaters, brooms, Golden Snitches, Bludgers, Bludger bats, Quaffles and more!
Other Event Attractions
- The Simpsons Ride™: Ride along with The Simpsons™ as they visit Krustyland, the theme park created by famed TV personality and shameless product huckster Krusty the Clown. Is somebody out to sabotage the park? You’ll find out as you join Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie and enter through the carnival-like midway.
- Kang and Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl: “Foolish humans!” Aliens Kang and Kodos from The Simpsons™ take you into orbit on a ride designed to make your head spin, your stomach tumble and your Glorb blow out. Say hello to many of your favorite Springfield citizens as you try to fry them with lasers.
- MEN IN BLACK™ Alien Attack™: As an agent trainee, you’ll zap aliens as you chase them through the streets of New York in this high-tech, interactive ride based on the hit movies. But be warned…these aliens zap back, spinning your vehicle out of control.