Global Trade Export Management Leading Global Export Compliance & Management Software Solutions
from Thomson Reuters
Reduce risk while increasing profits and efficiency in your export compliance process
As companies continue to grow and conduct business across the globe and ship products around the world, many trade professionals often struggle with maintaining export control classifications for products as well as generating accurate documentation and audit trail capabilities.
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Global Trade Export Compliance and Management Software reduces your risk of non-compliance, dependency, and delays, while increasing profits and efficiency in the clearance, tracking and financial planning aspects of the export process. Using Export compliance software solutions from ONESOURCE Global Trade will connect the dots between your global supply chain processes and help get your entire supply chain on the same page.
Discover the Benefits of Global Trade Automation
View this webcast recording and discover how Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE™ Global Trade can help you increase efficiency, reduce costs and mitigate risks across your supply chain.
The First Truly Global Solution for Export Compliance & Management
ONESOURCE Export Management Software features:
- Control over all documents relevant to the export process
- Optimization process prevents customs delays for deliveries of goods
- Ensures rapid, secure information is accessible at all stages and identifies bottlenecks
- Control over export expenses including bills of lading, airway bills and ground transport documents
- Reduces risk and improve performance in export determination process (embargo check, BIS license determination, etc.)
- Reduces errors and workload
2nd Annual Global Trade Management Survey Results
2016 Global Trade Survey Thomson Reuters and KPMG International
A majority of global trade departments lack the systems, processes and visibility needed across supply chains to maximize incentives and internal resources to thrive in today’s highly-dynamic global marketplace. Find out more global findings, key trends and regional and industry-specific data.
- A Renegotiated NAFTA: Implications For The Auto Industry 17 Feb, 2017 - NAFTA: Impact and Discontents After more than 20 years in force, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is back at the center of United States trade policy. Throughout the 2016 presidential campaign, candidate Donald Trump attacked the agreement among Canada, Mexico and the United States as a “disaster” and vowed to renegotiate it. Now [...]
- MERCOSUR EFTA FTA 3 Feb, 2017 - Mercosur country members and the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) bloc formed by four European countries – Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein, have successfully completed the exploratory dialogue and preliminary negotiations for a free trade agreement. From the Brazilian government’s point of view, this new FTA clearly promotes a significant update of its [...]